In:tuition is an exciting new FREE life skills programme for young people aged 9 -14 years.
Its theme is alcohol but its focus is wider, addressing a range of relevant personal needs in an age sensitive way.
In:tuition aims to help young people:
• Build confidence
• Develop personal and social skills
• Explore how they make decisions and what might influence them
In:tuition has been designed to support teachers with innovative lesson ideas which use the latest technologies to engage learners although non-techy lesson ideas are also available.
• Self-awareness and identity Effects of alcohol on the body
• The law and rights concerning children
• What is 'normal' and perceptions of social norms
• Advertising branding and the media
• Responsibility and decision making and much more!
If you are interested in becoming an In:tuition pilot school and receiving the online programme, paper copies and free staff training for your school please contact us on:
For more information or to register for free visit www.intuitionkit.com